If you’re feeling the need to satisfy your boho chic vibes, we’ve got ideas on how to go boho in 3 rooms: the dining room, living room and bedroom.
Today’s dinner parties call for less fuss, less stress and more fun. That’s why we love this idea for DIY monogram place settings
Make the switch from casual to formal dining without breaking a sweat or breaking the bank. Here’s how we did it with our Moresdale outdoor dining table.
We’re busier than ever, and our lifestyles are in constant flux, but when it comes to special occasions, no room brings the family together like the dining room. From the meal on Mother’s Day to the warm, hearty dishes of Thanksgiving, how you style the tablescape makes a huge difference. Are you ready to up your decorating ante, and in the process, delight your guests with your sophisticated style?
If so, we’ve got one room and three great styles to help get you there.
Bring the homey beauty of the south right into your dining room with the magnolia rustic look:
- Using a neutral toned table runner, this style is accentuated by lofty whites, with magnolia flowers as the plate centerpieces to tie it all together.
- Layer plates to bring pops of green into the space for a welcome dollop of color.
- Rustic candle holders help light up the scene with a warm, inviting glow.
This chic look is perfect for any special occasion, and instantly adds beauty to your dining room.
If it’s the ocean that speaks to you, you’ll love the beachy vibe of this nautical harvest tablescape:
- Adorned with a wooden plaque centerpiece, star fish and pops of tropical flair, you’ll be instantly transported to the beach with this fun dining room setup.
- Incorporate a sailboat and other greenery to add extra style.
- A convenient server holds extra storage and additional decorating opportunities.
Your guests will hear the crashing of beach waves in no time. Enjoy this style for a fun themed party or event.
When the weather turns colder, there’s no better way to decorate than with deep, rich colors and well-lit centerpieces.
- The splendor of a metallic gold tablescape brings elegance and charm to the dining room.
- Dark accents on the plates pull colors of the season together.
- Add symmetry and color to the dining room with table runners and place mats in coordinating colors.
Changing your dining room style is simple with these classy and upscale decor ideas.
Do you have a favorite dining room style of the three? We’d love to hear from you!
Make choosing a Bar Stool easy with our Bar Stool Height Guide to walk you through the decision between Table Height, Counter Height, and Bar Height Stools.
Avoid a storage crisis in the dining room. Find the perfect furniture to hide your stuff in the dining room with these stylish dining room storage options.
Picture this: you’re looking for dining room ideas, so you head to the Internet. Easy, right? Well…maybe not. Searching for dining room decorating ideas can result in information overload. Sometimes having too many options can be a bad thing – especially when it comes to making a cohesive style statement.
When it comes to dining table styles, there’s certainly no shortage of choice on the menu. And with so many factors to consider—from size and shape, to space limitations and seating accommodations—we offer a few suggestions to help you find a dining room table you’re sure to savor. Click below to jump to the topic of your interest.
It may have hit its stride in your parents’ or grandparents’ day, but mid-century modern is anything but old fashioned. The era’s Danish Modern design, most recently celebrated in TV’s “Mad Men”, is a natural draw for the new minimalism movement, with sleek lines and streamlined pieces that offer clutter-free comfort and low-slung appeal.
The French have always inspired us with their architecture and design expertise. Traveling to France can be quite expensive and time consuming so it’s a good thing that the state of Louisiana is close to home. It’s home to one of the most famous French-inspired destinations- the French Quarter in New Orleans.