Have you ever seen a dining set so gorgeous that it made you wish you had a formal dining room? Did you imagine all the people you could entertain in your home? You probably even started creating ideas for dinner parties to host. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one. Formal dining spaces are making a comeback, and we want to help inspire yours.
Here are some tips for creating a glamorous formal dining room.
- Paint the walls in a light or dark neutral color that complements the dining furniture. A neutral color will also accommodate colorful accessories.
- Add a bit of glam by hanging a striking chandelier, sure to turn heads no matter if the table is set or not.
- Place an eye-catching centerpiece and/or stunning place settings on the table when entertaining guests.
- Don’t forget to decorate the server. Add a touch of greenery for a fresh appeal.
- Adding a rug with a hint of sheen grounds the glamorous look.
- Show us your formal dining room with our furniture on Instagram with #MyAshleyHome to possibly be in our Instagram and on our website!