Valentine’s Day is a day to express your love for someone special. Surprise that lucky person with a gift from the heart. And who said it has to be a significant other? See this quick, easy and inexpensive giftable that’s sure to make anyone feel the love.
What You’ll Need
- Oven-safe coffee mug
- Pencil (optional)
- Oil-based Sharpie
- Cookie Sheet
- Oven mitts
Create a Masterpiece
- Find a saying that shows how you feel.
- Practice your artwork on scratch paper
- Take your oil-based Sharpies and draw your design
- Let dry for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the mug on cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven & let cool for a few hours
- Wrap it & surprise your loved one!
For another gift idea, learn how to make your own heart-shaped bath bombs! Share your love story surprise with us on Instagram by using #MyAshleyHome. We can’t wait to see what you do for Valentine’s Day!